Operational Marketing Director – CDD 1 an
We are searching an Operational Marketing Director for an innovative and professional Make up brand.
You are available for a short term contract - one year.
You are willing to join a leading international cosmetic company, and to work in an international environment (English is mandatory).You have 10 years experience in relevant Marketing development and/ or operational in the cosmetic or FMCG industry.An International experience is preferred, and you have a Team-leader experience.
You are responsible for developing and executing regional brand
Marketing strategies to maximize sales, profitability and market share.
The operational marketing activities include media planning, Trade Marketing, launch mix, promotional activities, A&P allocation, price positioning, and defining brand marketing calendar.
ENSURES CUSTOMER AND MARKET GROWTH
- You develop and execute regional brand marketing strategies to increase sales, profitability and market share in region.
- In conjunction with the Headquarter based in USA, you promote & protect brand equity through development of regional brand marketing strategy. You lead the step change of digital presence via the implementation of full digital ecosystem including ecommerce.
- You lead regional digital strategy with focus on influencers.
- You are responsible for development and implementation of regional brand consumer research strategy, analysis of regional competitive activity. Monitors competition. Reviews new product opportunities.
- You define regional brand assortment and ensures consistency of implementation across region including pricing, product assortment & marketing calendar. You lead products forecast for region and analyze newness / categories performance.
- You design EMEA programs to answer regional specific needs. Builds with selected markets locally relevant programs.
- You identify tools to maximize in store consumer experience (including promotion, merchandising, digital...) for region and works with Regional Merchandising / Store Design group for implementation.
- You define the Trade Marketing Brand strategy for the region to build close relationships and improve program effectiveness.
- You interact with pricing group for pricing analysis, price increases on different countries.
LEADS AND DEVELOPS PEOPLE
- You support affiliate Brand marketing teams
- You manage & develop a team
- You engage EMEA corporate team
IMPROVES BUSINESS PROCESSES
- Performs post-launch analysis with affiliates and other regional team members, with key conclusions & actions to continuously improve performance.
- Ensures operational marketing efficiency by identifying inefficiencies-ineffective process/activities (forecasting, launch mix, promotional planning, Trade Marketing), shares marketing related best practice throughout region.
- Ensures Regional Category Consolidation and Reporting.
Please send your resume in English to Evereden search.
The position is based in Paris.