E-CRM Campaign Manager – Zurich
Would you like to join an internationally renowned luxury house which promotes excellence and innovation?
Do you want to join this great challenge with a healthy lifestyle and the invigorating air of the great outdoors?
The e-CRM Campaign Manager develops and implements the e.CRM campaigns as part of the Global Omnichannel CRM strategy. He/she develops the Global e.newsletters and manage the implementation in many markets.
He/she ensures a best in class implementation with the Luxury standards. He/she monitors and develop the campaign performance, responding to both Brand and trade goals.
As a team member of the retail team you will:
- Contribute to defining the e.newsletters plan as part of the Global Omnichannel CRM strategy
- Develop the e.newsletter assets in collaboration with Creative teams, contributing to brand positioning and campaign performance
- Manage the implementation of both digital campaigns related to Global Omnichannel CRM campaigns, ensuring best in class implementation
- Ensure the efficiency of E-CRM campaigns process and execution
- Contribute to development of new E-CRM program dedicated to e.com client’s activation and engagement
- E-CRM campaigns Reports execution and analysis
- Collaboration with regions and key Markets to understand local needs and support local execution in line with Global plan and guidelines
- Follow-up of invoices and budget related to E-CRM campaigns
You have at least 4 years experiences at a retailer, a luxury / fashion / beauty brand or E.com Pure Player, ideally in an international environment.
You have organizational experience in project management and analysis.
You are customer oriented and digital.You know how to use IT solutions for campaign management.
You have excellent written skills and know how to communicate.Your English is fluent. French is a plus.
This position is based in Zurich (Switzerland)