Collection Marketing Manager – Shoes, Leather Goods and Accessories
Come and join a prestigious international french Fashion House known for its contemporary, elegant and audacious shapes. As the Collection Marketing Manager of the men leather goods and shoes division you'll actively participate in the development of this fast growing category.
As the Collection Marketing Manager of the Leather Goods, Shoes and Accessories category, your responsibilities will be to:
- Structure the collection to support the expected growth of the category in collaboration with one junior you'll manage
- Do strong competitive analysis - competitive intelligence, price positioning, trend & fashion shows analysis and market visits (France + International) to establish a fair and consistent offer for each market
- Prepare and share with the studio each product's briefs for each collection / project
- Do weekly follow-up of the developments and to ensure the consistent implementation of the collection plan, of the collaborations and the special projects
- Create catalogs and tools to support sales team
- Create launch pack for each collection
- Negotiate prices with suppliers, define margins and final prices, manage repricing, the division's budget, as well as special projects
- Manage the installation and the uninstallation(ing) of the showroom: management of the planning, inventory of the prototypes, labelling
- Management of the photo shoots: check the conformity and the codification of the visuals and validate them
- Validate Press Releases
- Write the descriptions of the Accessories for the lookbooks and the E-com
- Entertain and conduct training seminars in the headquarter + zone
You have a successful experience of 7 to 10 years in a similar function, ideally within a premium brand or a luxury fashion house. You have a strong sensibility for the leather goods and shoes category. You have strong analytical skills.
You have excellent interpersonal skills and a very good ability to communicate and convince. You have strong ability to present/share information in formal and informal situations : this is key to ensure the quality and the success of the role. You know how to set priorities and manage pressure.
English fluent - French is a plus.
Travels in Europe, Asia and the US.
The position is based in Paris.
If you're interested in the role, please share your CV with us.
We look forward to hearing from you soon !