Senior Interior Designer – Singapore
>>>>> English is compulsory <<<<<
Vous envisagez l'Asie comme un tremplin, une nouvelle aventure, un terrain d'apprentissage ?
Rejoignez une agence à taille humaine, une équipe multiculturelle fondée par deux européennes passionnées ! Architecte d'intérieur senior, vous jouez, à leurs côtés, un rôle clé et développez des projets commerciaux & retail pour une clientèle internationale.
Une idée commence à se dessiner... pourquoi pas vous ?
Oui pourquoi pas vous ! Lisez la suite et partagez votre CV et votre book pour tenter cette aventure internationale.
A très vite !
Join a team of passionates, optimistic design lovers, an environment promoting good work balance and opportunities to take part in a growing agency and participating in the adventure!
Our client is a creative agency, a design agency that provides tailored and fuss-free solutions to retailers and F&B players. As a one-stop agency, our client offers a wide range of services that include: market insight, customer analysis, design development and production. They truly believe that each project design is unique and driven by one objective: creating a stronger and deeper connection with customers that goes beyond aesthetics ! Simply, this agency wants to boost its clients’ business results by optimizing customer experience through all physical and digital touch-points. Are you in ?
As the new Senior Interior Designer of the agency, your main tasks will be to :
- Understand business & marketing directives
- Translate brief & creative strategy into creative concepts
- Provide strong interior background paired with brand experience/communication experience
- Propose creative concepts for commercial interior projects (retail, F&B, workplace) & have an eye for branding & graphic
- Mentor junior designers (1 or 2)
- Juggle with multiple projects at a time, fin a fast pace environment
- Manage projects from A to Z
- Work hand in hand with client managers as a duo (strategy/creative) to deliver seamless experience for the client
You have a strong design background. You're flexible, autonomous, problem-solver with a positive attitude and a proactive mindset !
You have this start up mentality that ables you to work on many different tasks at the same time, some which are not necessarily linked to job description.
Ability to speak any Asean language would be a plus !
If you're interested in joining a European agency in Singapore, please share your CV & portfolio !