#SocialMedia #Management #Luxury #Genève
You wish to join a fast-growing digital marketing agency specialized in luxury & lifestyle brands, based in Geneva.
#Agreatplacetowork in Switzerland.
We are looking for a passionate and strategic Head of Social Media to join our team and be a part of our growth. You will have the chance to work for luxury clients – watchmaking, fine jewelry, beauty, private banking, culture and entertainment – and help them lead and execute their international social media strategy.
Reporting to our Head of Client Services, you will be in charge of developing and maintaining a high level of expertise within the team of 6 people and will act as the Social Media lead on strategic clients active on some of the worldʼs most prestigious brands with their digital strategies.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- More than 8 years of experience in social media (organic and paid)
- Passionate about new technology, digital trends, data, creativity, and creative technology
- Excellent technical knowledge of social media platforms and tools (e.g. social listening, community management, scheduling tools, reporting, )
- Expert at scoping, optimizing and executing social media projects (e.g. requirements, goals setting, scheduling, reporting, ROI assessment, )
- Experience in managing day-to-day client relationships and project management skills
- Experience of line management and leading project teams, including developing guidelines, reviewing performances, running training and workshops
- Experience working on luxury or premium brands is a plus
- You are fluent in English
YOUR MISSIONS :
- You will manage a team of 6 people.
- Lead the constant refinement of the agency social media oﬀering, including: services, tools, methodologies,
- Supervise the conception and implementation of content strategies in social media projects or integrated activations and oversee them to completion
- Work closely with the Strategy, Search & Performance Marketing and Creative teams on integrated proposals to develop strategic responses to clientsʼ briefs, outlining the key role of content (organic and paid) in the consumer journey
- Develop and maintain documentation on best practices across all major platforms (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, Pinterest, Snapchat, )
- Manage relationships with key partners and platforms (e.g. Facebook, Youtube, )
- Be responsible for the quality of the services and deliverables presented to social media clients (e.g. review presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team, )
- Be responsible for mentoring and coaching colleagues on social media topics (organic and paid)
- Identifying training requirements for the team and be a force of proposition to close any knowledge gap
- Be responsible for the operational excellence and quality check processes on strategic social media deliverables
- Be responsible for the accuracy and professionalism of documents reaching the client in relation to social media expertise (e.g. scope definitions, strategic presentations, campaign reports, media budget reports, )
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, campaigns, strategy and share your findings and suggested actions with the broader team
- Participate in the acquisition of new clients
- Identify opportunities to grow existing client accounts
SOME INFORMATION :
Flexible work : Home office 3 days + agency 2 days
I you are interested in this position, please send us your CV.Thank you!