#Genève #Digital #Luxe #Greatplacetowork #Agence
Our client, a fast-growing and ambitious international digital marketing agency based in Geneva, is looking for Senior 360° Digital Project manager to drive a series of digital projects aimed at driving brand preference, product desirability and business growth for some of the world’s most prestigious watch brands.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will support the different Account Directors and Senior Managers in analyzing the clients’ first party-data, their competitor and market trends, in defining integrated 360° strategy & implementation plans for the launch and maintenance of digital platforms (website/ primarily but apps possible) and in providing on-going recommendations on how to further enhance the performance of these digital experiences and product launch campaigns.
You have already managed technical web projects with oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline. You have experience working closely with digital marketing experts in such a process as you will collaborate with our client top experts from cross-functional teams (Social Media, Analytics, Performance Marketing, Search, Design, Editorial, PR, Video) to ensure the digital products recommended are fit for purpose from a user, MarTech best practice and business perspectives.
- Research, analyse and question clients’ data to plan the most effective and relevant growth strategies
- Adapt your strategies by evaluating the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of existing marketing/technical channels/platforms to determine and make necessary adjustments to optimize elements that can be
- Leverage customer insights to better segment, target and reach potential customers
- Explore new Martech opportunities to support overall digital ecosystem evolution
- Research competitors and their strategies to find the gaps in the industry to best cater and serve the end-client
- Set up marketing and advertising goals for the brand
- Defining web projects phasing, resources, budgets, reporting and communication are elements expected of a project manager.
- Supervise website development/restructuring and the related impact on the client’s digital properties
- As a project manager, ensuring the project runs smoothly; deadlines are met and deliverables correspond to our high-quality standards while being profitable
- Create and maintain project documentation, especially estimates, and calendars
- Lead, write, brief and communicate functional requirements of web projects.
- Write creative briefs for internal teams to meet program objectives and KPIs
- Develop hypotheses and perform A/B (or multivariate) testing to recommend optimizations
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of web analytics dashboards and key reporting tools, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics and pointing out key areas of optimization
- Help support weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPI’s
- Report to senior management on risks, delays, and priorities.
You have 6 to 8 years of experience in website project management, and analytics UX experience, including CRO (Conversion Rates Optimization).You have experience working with international/multilingual websites. A Solid web technologies understanding (HTML/CSS/JS)and a good understanding of the MarTech ecosystem (DXP, DMP, PIM, etc.) is necessary.
You have a strong Analytics culture and skills (e.g. proficient in Google Analytics) and an experience in supporting/activating 360° products/collections launches.You also have experience in using Google Data Studio and Google Optimize.
Your French and English are fluent.
If you’re interested in the role, please send us your CV.
Speak soon !