This position is based in Paris, Headquarters Fashion house.
This role is right for you if :
- You have a good experience in Luxury Architecture and Retail design.
- You are looking for a position specialized in roll out and adaptation of ambitious retail concepts.
- You are fluent in English, on daily basis it is your working language
- You are willing to travel 30% of your time
Good to know !
- You will join an iconic, prestigious, high-end fashion brand, a reference in terms of excellence and retail innovation.
- You will deal with very dynamic and ambitious markets and develop international shops and flagships across Americas, Europe, Middle East.
- You will be part of a famous maison with amazing Retail Design & Architecture projects
Within the Development Architecture Department, we are recruiting a Senior Store Project Development Manager for the Ouest area covering Americas, Europe and Middle East. You ensure the development of our boutique network while respecting the brand’s image and its architectural concept through renovation or store opening projects, with a view to optimizing space, time, and costs.
- Roll-Out of projects respecting defined architectural concepts and project brief.
- Develop projects crafting volumes and studying spaces to ensure best architectural approach on macro and micro scale.
- Produce reference documents for every step of the design phase until completion: Zoning, Plans, sketches, elevations, Interior order list, display capacity count and details. Produce a design package after project is fully approved.
- Manage the realization of projects with internal and external actors (local executing architects, store planner, visual merchandiser, retail, legal and finance teams) until the project is delivered
- Work in tandem with the store planner, responsible for leading tender and construction of the project within the agreed schedule and budget.
- Correct the execution drawings. Ensure concept and guidelines are fully respected
- Assist with site acceptance operations and opening procedures as required
- Ensure the quality of finishes and compliance with the approved drawing.
What skills will help you be successfull:
You must have a solid experience in Luxury Retail Architecture, at least 8 years, on global projects.
You have the sense of details and levels of expectations in a luxury retailing environment.
You are motivated by the challenge of completing projects on time and on budget.
Autocad, Photoshop and Sketchup, pack office.
If you are ready for this new challenge, please send us your CV and portfolio extract.