Account manager Digital & Social Media – Recruté !
#Genève #Accountmanager #Agency
Our client, an innovative international digital agency based in Geneva is looking for an Account Manager- Digital and Social Media expertise to lead social media strategies for a portfolio of bold luxury brands ( watchmaking, jewelry, beauty, private banking, art and culture…).
The agency also covers skills across Performance Marketing, Analytics, Search, Motion & Graphic Design, Editorial and PR.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR…
We are looking for a social media expert with excellent interpersonal skills, global mindset, proactivity, humility and with an interest for luxury industries.
- 6+ years of experience working within the social media field as a specialist
- Excellent technical knowledge of social media platforms and tools (e.g. social listening, community management, scheduling tools, reporting, etc.)
- Expert at scoping, optimizing and executing social media projects (e.g. requirements, goals setting, scheduling, reporting, ROI assessment, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Asian social platforms such as WeChat/Weibo a strong plus.
- Budget monitoring capacity (e.g., ensuring tasks are completed within agreed contract scope)
- Solid skills on Social Media, from strategy, to content & platform management, to reporting
- Google Analytics proficiency a strong plus
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office tools
- Proficient in English, French is a plus.
YOUR KEY MISSION ….will be to define and drive bold and inspiring Social Media strategies for major global Luxury Brands.The role includes :
- Management of global social media projects from branding and campaign ideation to production coordination and asset delivery, collaborating closely with social media executives and the creative team
- Management of international social media projects within the luxury and watchmaking industry (e.g. from briefing to final delivery and reporting)
- Be responsible for developing social media strategies, activations and campaigns based on strong insights/proven experience, and that measure against our clientsʼ business objectives
- Manage your projects and coordinate activities with Creative team members and Social Media specialists
- Contribute to the planning and production of elements related to: copywriting, posting, advertising set-up, campaign management and optimization, influencer sourcing, community management, reporting, etc.
- The client relationship management
- The set-up, optimization and reporting of social media campaigns on core platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok
- Be responsible for the quality of the deliverables across your projects
- Responsible for mentoring and coaching colleagues to deliver best-in-class activities under strong processes on your projects.
- An active participation to business development activities such as pitches and client presentations
WHY JOINING THEM ?
- They offer flexible work ( 3 days home office / 2 days in the agency)
- They Care about your personal life and mean it
- To be part of a multicultural caring team with strong values and ambitions
- To grow within an intrapreneurship, empowering company culture
- To get a very attractive salary package
- To benefit from a tailored Personal Development Plan
Location: Geneva Switzerland, part time home office.
Thank you for your application !