#Full remote_ the position can be based anywhere in Europe.
5 to 8 years experience in B2B marketing, marketing technology.
You wish to join an innovative Tech company based in California, delivering Digital Transformation Platform for the most prestigious names in fashion, retail, luxury and consumer goods. Innovation is a strong theme in all aspects of the company !
It is a great opportunity to join an exciting international team and work with dynamic people.
You will have the chance to work remotely, you choose where you want to work in South Europe.You will have some meetings in Paris with the team.
You will focus on the core industry of the Business: PLM for Fashion and Retail Industries.
We are looking for an experienced Southern Europe Marketing Manager to manage our marketing and communication activities in France, Italy, Spain, Portugal.
As marketing supports new business development and sales, everything we do must be in line with strategic and business objectives. Our goal is to build both brand awareness and help generate leads which include those for new product introductions and launches into new markets.
Event planning and coordination and marketing campaigns and messaging adapted to the market and various communication channels.
Event coordination and event planning :
- Understand requirements for each particular event (physical or virtual) taking into consideration local sanitary context, cultures and markets.
- Plan promotional activities (identify targets in Salesforce, build targets & campaigns in Pardot, build emails, ramp up, reminders…) according to the operational plan.
- Events logistics: organize all the logistical aspects including researching and booking venues & catering with respect with the allocated budget and deadlines, sending all necessary goodies, sales collaterals & pop up stands in the local language, managing suppliers, overseeing a DMC, etc.
- Set up Zoom virtual meetings and webinars, find virtual animations & activities to animate customers and prospects events, satisfaction questionnaires…
- Communicate with the sales team, coordinate with various marketing departments & regions
- Event follow up – put in place follow up actions according to the plan.
- Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems
- Evaluate Event performance and submit reports with ways of improvement
B to B Communication campaigns:
- Inbound: design lead generation campaigns using relevant communication channels, nurture leads with targeted campaigns, put in place ABM campaigns dedicated to prospects and customers
- Outbound: quarterly newsletters, communication campaigns, holiday cards…
- Follow up actions
- Other types of marketing actions such as lead management, database management, market analysis, partnership management, etc.
We are looking for:
5 – 8 years’ experience in B2B marketing, marketing technology.
Business School degree or equivalent in Marketing
- Proven experience in managing marketing operations (campaigns, virtual and physical events)
- Understanding and knowledge of Inbound and marketing automation practices and use of CRM
- Self-motivated, detailed- oriented, able to manage multiple projects and meet assigned deadlines and targets – all this in a fast-paced environment
- Autonomous and ability to work independently.
- Be ready to join an exciting international team and support our continued growth!
- Experience working with vendors and managing budgets
- Good communication and collaboration skills (negotiation ability is a plus)
- Languages: English and French are mandatory.
European Headquarter is based in Paris.