You wish to join a fast-growing and ambitious digital marketing agency based in Geneva.
#Agreatplacetowork in Switzerland.
You will have the chance to work for luxury clients – watchmaking, fine jewelry, private banking, culture and entertainment – and help them build their international social media strategy.
You must be fluent in English for this position.
The team is composed of highly talented, creative and digital people from diverse backgrounds and cover skills across different areas of expertise (Social Media, Analytics, Performance Marketing, Search, Design, Editorial, PR, Video).
Your main missions:
- Management of international social media projects (luxury brands)
- Production, coordination and support, from planning to copywriting, posting, advertising, campaign management, community management, etc.
- Client relationship management with accountability on client satisfaction
- Project production with accountability on the quality of the deliverables, including reporting
- Continuous optimization of production processes to boost operational efficiency
- Participation to campaign ideation, design and 360° coordination
- Set-up, optimization and reporting of social media campaigns on core platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok.
- Briefing of creative teams
- Management of influencers projects & campaigns
- Participation to internal marketing activities
- Participation to business development activities such as pitches and client presentations
What we are looking for:
- 5-6 years of experience working within the social media field as a specialist
- Experience working in a digital agency is a plus
- Solid project management skills with strong level of organization
- Budget monitoring capacity (e.g., ensuring tasks are completed within agreed contract scope)
- Solid skills on Social Media, from strategy, to content & platform management, to reporting
- Paid social experience (e.g. media planning, targeting, campaign monitoring, reporting, etc.)
- Strong English copywriting skills
- Solid experience on paid social activations, including campaign planning and media buying at an international level
- Google Analytics proficiency a strong plus
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office tools (will be tested)
- Proficient in English, french is a plus.
Location: Geneva Switzerland, part time home office is possible.