Chef de projet architecte senior – zone Asie – Recruté !
Why this role is a great opportunity !
- you will join an iconic, prestigious, high-end fashion brand.
- you will deal with very dynamic and ambitious markets and develop international shops and flagships across China, Japan, Korea, Pacific.
- you will join a great team, supportive with a great team spirit and be directly managed by an inspiring manager.
- you will be part of a famous maison with ambitious goals in Retail Design & Architecture.
Good to Know!
We are looking for 8+ years of experience in Retail Design, Architecture on global projects.
You English is fluent, It’is your day to day working language.
You are willing to travel for 30% of your time.
The position is based in Paris.
Within the Development Architecture Department, we are recruiting a Senior Store Project Development Manager for the East area covering APAC, Japan & China. You ensure the development of our boutique network while respecting the brand’s image and its architectural concept through renovation or store opening projects, with a view to optimizing space, time, and costs.
- Roll-Out of projects respecting defined architectural concepts and project brief.
- Develop projects crafting volumes and studying spaces to ensure best architectural approach on macro and micro scale.
- Produce reference documents for every step of the design phase until completion: Zoning, Plans, sketches, elevations, Interior order list, display capacity count and details. Produce a design package after project is fully approved.
- Manage the realization of projects with internal and external actors (local executing architects, store planner, visual merchandiser, retail, legal and finance teams) until the project is delivered
- Work in tandem with the store planner, responsible for leading tender and construction of the project within the agreed schedule and budget.
- Correct the execution drawings. Ensure concept and guidelines are fully respected
- Assist with site acceptance operations and opening procedures as required
- Ensure the quality of finishes and compliance with the approved drawing.
You must have a solid experience in Retail Architecture, more than 5 years, on global projects.
You have the sense of details and levels of expectations in a luxury retailing environment.
You are motivated by the challenge of completing projects on time and on budget.
Must Have Autocad, Photoshop and Sketchup, pack office.English
If you are ready for this new challenge, please send us your CV and portfolio extract.