Our client, a fast-growing and ambitious digital marketing agency based in Geneva, Shanghai and New York is looking for a new team member for a portfolio of premium and luxury brands, with a strong focus on the real estate and hospitality sectors.
Based in Geneva, you’ll join a team of digital passionates dedicated to digital performance & content creation. As a Digital Graphic Designer, your key mission will be to support the creation of assets in various formats (animations, still assets, videos, …etc.) for different platforms such as social media, search & display ads, websites for the portfolio of premium and luxury brands served by our client.
Why joining them ?
- An international company, with excellent reputation at human size (+80 people globally)
- A culture valuing expertise, innovation, results and team spirit
- A competitive salary with strong bonus incentives
- Tailored Personal Development Plan to grow your Digital Marketing Skills
Your role will be to to turn briefs into fine & effective concepts design gems while respecting our clients’ brand design DNA to help them shine and achieve their goals!
- Develop ideas and concepts with our Senior Creative/Artistic Director and Design Practice Lead
- Translate creative concepts into relevant, innovative and impactful visual designs while working closely with Project Managers & Creative teams to take ideas from concept to execution on time and on budget
- Develop structured storyboards and mood boards
- Deliver designs that are creative, useful, and aligned with technical and brand standards
- Animate dynamic content for various media & platforms, including but not limited to social media assets, web, newsletters, …etc.
- Enhance the storytelling of videos by adding effects/animated graphic elements
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Ensure assets compatibility and relevance depending on the objectives/formats, notably on UI / UX aspects
- Stay up to date on trends, tools and new technologies
- Research and analyse best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
Our client team is looking for a passionate and proactive Digital Graphic Designer with strong organisation skills that will be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
You have at least 3 years experience in graphic design/motion design (freelance or agency) in a creative studio or as part of an agency with digital teams for the Luxury industry or premium brands, preferably in real estate and hospitality. Your must be comfortable working in a collaborative manner and native or fluent in English.
A knowledge of Middle-Eastern culture would be a a plus.
You have a perfect sense of layout structures, typography, design rules.. You know how to design HTML5 ads and you have a a strong interest for social media creative and innovative formats (e.g. vertical, videos, etc). You master after effect, animation tools and the software suite: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, aftereffect), sketch/Figma.
If the job fits your experience and your expectations, please send us your CV & book. Speak soon !