*** Mandarin and english speaking/writing skills are compulsory ***
Come and join a team of beauty passionates and a fantastic adventure within a luxury skin care brand.
As the sales manager of China Market, you’ll be the main contact for your asian partner to ensure the brand expansion and success.
You will join an entrepreneurial team in a medium-sized company’s headquarter based in Paris.
You are proactive, humble and have a deep understanding of luxury beauty codes and stakes ? You know how to be reactive and adaptable in a fast growing environment ? This opportunity is for you !
Reporting Manager: an aspirational Export Director.
Experience required: 3-5 years
Salary estimation: 36 to 42 000 euros.
Starting Date: September
An innovative anti-aging skincare line, with a strong focus on Asian markets.
Your Key Missions !
– Understand and meet the deadlines to answer China market needs, ensuring the quality of the communication with each business partner
– Master forecasts, orders and payment terms processes with a sharp and rigorous follow-up
– Know perfectly the available content developed by the expert poles to accompany the sell-in
– Manage priorities and be proactive to respond to emergencies
– Assist the Export Director in gathering and analysing market performance
– Assist the Export Director in organizing internal and off-site meetings and produce presentation materials
Master Degree in Business or similar
3 to 5 years of experience in sales coordination, global scale, with Asian Markets
A strong interest in beauty and/or luxury industries.
Someone with a strong entrepreneurial mindset, proactive, autonomous, enthusiastic ! Always looking for innovation and investigating new ideas.
Languages: Chinese / English fluent mandatory, French would be an advantage.
Feel free to send your application!