Build the media strategies of some of the most aspirational cosmetics brands : what a challenging opportunity. You are a strategic thinker, you have strong influence, interpersonal skills ? This opportunity could be the one.
#strategicthinker #handsondoer #influence
What is your role?
The Global Media Director is responsible for the management of worldwide media strategies and operations for a luxury brand portfolio, online & offline media, including strategy development, analytics, relationship with fashion house, and innovation.
– Media strategies development and deployment of guidelines to markets (45+) based on business objectives, in partnership with Global Marketing
– In charge of 360 media activations implementation and consistency between markets, offline, online
– Assessment of plans quality and performances, brand images, budget sufficiency
– Optimizations of the plans with markets and agencies
– Key point person for the Fashion Houses to manage alignment on strategies, planning and innovation
– Coordinate the relationship with agencies as well as organize the delegation of the workload to agencies
– Coordination with other departments for 360 strategies alignment and activation plans
– Build and nurture the relationship with Media partners (Google, FB, Teads….) to get 1st to market innovation and added value.
– Management of a team of 3 people
What are the skills and experiences we are looking for?
10+ years of Media experience with strong knowledge of digital/online media.
You will have prior advertiser experience in media and/or in media agency.
A beauty or Fashion experience is a strong bonus
A Master degree in Marketing, Media or Related Field and experience of an International scope preferred
BUSINESS / strategic thinking, strong organizational skills, multi-tasking, analytical, detail-oriented, problem solving, decision making. Ability to work across various teams and department within an organisation, interest in different cultures.
ANALYTICS / agile with figures, data and knowledgeable on Media KPIs. Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
COMMUNICATION / Excellent relationship building skills
English & French are mandatory
You want to hear more about the role and the company ?
Let’s meet and talk!