Our client, a fast-growing and ambitious digital marketing agency based in Geneva, Shanghai and New York is looking for a Performance Marketing Project Manager to take part to premium and luxury brands’ projects, with a strong focus on the real estate and hospitality sectors.
Based in Geneva, you’re key mission will be to help drive digital programs aimed at generating leads and positive ROI for some of the agency’s biggest clients.
Why joining them ?
- An international company, with excellent reputation at human size (+80 people globally)
- A culture valuing expertise, innovation, results and team spirit
- A competitive salary with strong bonus incentives
- Tailored Personal Development Plan to grow your Digital Marketing Skills
You will work hand-in-hand with the Head of Search & Performance Media and his team to drive the commercial performance of your clients through systematic campaign-specific results and overall measurement.
- Research, analyse & question clients’ data to plan the most effective and relevant growth strategies
- Adapt your strategies by evaluating the KPIs of all existing marketing channels to determine and make necessary adjustments to optimise marketing effectiveness.
- Explore new marketing opportunities such as social media channels, apps, ad formats, etc.
- Leverage customer insights to better segment, target and reach potential customers
- Understand your products inside out
- Defining and ensuring web projects phasing, resources, budgets, reporting and communication are elements expected of a project manager
- Source and implement the most effective keywords, measure keyword performance and optimise campaigns based on them.
- Help support acquisition campaigns across online channels including Search, Display, Social Media
- Manage ad placements, target the relevant interests and topics and use Google’s in-market audiences for search ads.
- Use multi-touch attribution to track touchpoints across the funnel, which will help maximize Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign effectiveness.
- Production, coordination and optimisation with internal and external team members of deliverables and services
- Report to senior management on risks, delays, and priorities.
The team is looking for an organized and detail-oriented talent with at least 4 years of experience in Performance Marketing/Digital Marketing, ideally with e-commerce and multilingual websites. Someone with a solid web technologies understanding (HTML/CSS, DNS, etc.), strong Google Analytics culture and skills, an experience in using Google Data Studio, Google Optimize.
Experience planning, executing, optimizing ads on Facebook Business Managers , Google Ads & broader network.
A business English mandatory, writing and speaking.
If you’re interested in the role, please send us your CV. Speak soon !