Evereden collaborates with one of the most inspiring luxury fashion House to recruit a SENIOR STORE PLANNER in the Parisian headquarter.
Your role is to manage the construction of astonishing retail projects in Europe within an agreed timeline and budget.
- Manage several projects from the feasibility and due diligence up to the final resolution
- Manage the budget, the time schedule and the quality of the works
- Create and maintain effective working relationship with the Design Project Manager
- Work closely with internal Retail and Technical departments (IT, Security, Insurance, Maintenance, Legal, etc…)
- Lead the relationships with Local Architects, General Contractors, Millworkers and all the other material suppliers
- For each project lead and supervise tenders, orders and invoices process, checking and following the internal approval procedures
The ideal candidate has a degree in Architecture, Engineering or Project Management and a solid experience, at least 10 years, in construction, site management, project development
You have already worked in fit out works environment for example in General Contractor or Millworker side or directly in the a brand. You have a good sense of detail and, ideally, know the expectation of the luxury/high end projects (retail, hospitality, residential, etc…). You have experience or interest for safe, green and sustainable building.
You’re interested in this role ? Please do not hesitate to share your CV & Book.
CDI based in Paris I Travel for at least 40% of the time I Attractive Salary Package