Our client, an innovative digital marketing agency based in Geneva – also in Shanghai and New York – is looking for a Social Media Manager to join a multicultural team of highly talented people and a portfolio of bold luxury watch brands.
Why joining them ?
- To be part of a multicultural caring team with strong values and ambitions
- To grow within an intrapreneurship, empowering company culture
- To get a very attractive salary package
- To benefit from a tailored Personal Development Plan
* This role requires to be proficient both in French & English *
You will be part of the Social Media team within a #greatplacetowork agency at human size.
The agency also covers skills across Performance Marketing, Analytics, Search, Motion & Graphic Design, Editorial and PR.
Your key mission will be to define and drive bold and inspiring Social Media strategies for major global Watch brands.
The role includes :
- The management of global social media projects from branding and campaign ideation to production coordination and asset delivery, collaborating closely with social media executives and the creative team
- The client relationship management
- The set-up, optimization and reporting of social media campaigns on core platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok
- The management of influencers projects & campaigns
- An active participation to business development activities such as pitches and client presentations
- A continuous optimization of production processes to boost operational efficiency.
We are looking for a social media expert with excellent interpersonal skills, global mindset, proactivity, humility and with an interest for luxury industries.
- 4-8 years of experience working within the social media field as a specialist
- Experience working in a digital agency is a plus
- Solid project management skills with strong level of organization
- Budget monitoring capacity (e.g., ensuring tasks are completed within agreed contract scope)
- Solid skills on Social Media, from strategy, to content & platform management, to reporting
- Google Analytics proficiency a strong plus
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office tools
- Proficient in English, French is a plus.
Location: Geneva Switzerland, part time home office.