#Genève #Socialmedia #Agency #Luxury
Our client, an innovative international digital agency based in Geneva is looking for an Social Media manager to lead social media strategies and ensure deliverables and activities for a portfolio of bold luxury brands ( watchmaking, jewelry, beauty, private banking, art and culture…).
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR… a social media expert with excellent interpersonal skills, global mindset, proactivity, humility and with an interest for luxury industries.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working within the social media field as a specialist
- Excellent technical knowledge of social media platforms and tools (e.g. social listening, community management, scheduling tools, reporting, etc.)
- Expert at scoping, optimizing and executing social media projects (e.g. requirements, goals setting, scheduling, reporting, ROI assessment, etc.)
- Budget monitoring capacity (e.g., ensuring tasks are completed within agreed contract scope)
- Solid skills on Social Media, from strategy, to content & platform management, to reporting
- Paid social media experience ( e.media planning, targeting, campaign monitoring, reporting)
- Google Analytics proficiency a strong plus
- Experience within a luxury industry is a strong plus
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office tools
- Proficient in English and French
YOUR KEY MISSION will be to manage international social media projects, for major global Luxury Brands.If you are interested we will send you a full Job description of the mission.
WHY JOINING THEM ?
- They offer flexible work based in Geneva, Switzerland (3 days home office / 2 days in the agency)
- They Care about your personal life and mean it
- To be part of a multicultural caring team with strong values and ambitions
- To grow within an intrapreneurship, empowering company culture
- To get a very attractive salary package
- To benefit from a tailored Personal Development Plan
Location: Geneva Switzerland, part time home office.
Thank you for your application !